[AD] Windows Layout Setup for Windows Port of Allegro

I was setting around thinking and started to wonder (this question has probably been asked before). Why don't you make the Windows port of Allegro have a Windows interface type of setup. If not making that why not show us how to do it so that we can make it to where if the mouse is causing a residual image of the mouse pointer for the grabber and the pointer from the computer doesn't happen because if it is setup like a Windows program then it will use the actual pointer from the computer. So far the only thing I've found to do this with is the grabber because I get two pointers that cut parts of the screen off or make it look like some one is pasting the pointer over itself multiple times. I'm using Windows 95, Dev-C++4, and Allegro WIP 3.9.39. Just an idea.

--Clayton Weaver

Destined Entertainment
"Where entertainment and destiny come together."
http://www.geocities.com/destined_entertainment/index.html