RE: [AD] install_timer_int

Title: RE: [AD] install_timer_int

> `install_timer_int' appears to be internal, used only in `timer.c'
> itself.  It looks like it appeared sometime in the 3.9.x series (it is
> present in 3.9.30 and probably before).  I'll mark it `static' unless
> someone says otherwise.

Hmm, this one is handy, and I think I use it. Quite handy to be able
to pass a parameter. I have nothing against putting it in aintern.h
though.

> Also, maybe some of the following symbols should be documented, or
> internalised.  I got this list by attempting to get the manpages of
> public symbols in dllsyms.lst, then weeding out bogus ones.

If by internalised you mean put in aintern.h (as opposed to made static),
then that would be fine. This way, you would be able to hear about people
who actually use it, and they'd be able to still use them by including
the appropriate header (aintern.h).

--
Vincent Penquerc'h