RE: [AD] Suggestions

Title: RE: [AD] Suggestions

> Speaking as a mainly Windows person, I'd prefer it to be
> called README.TXT,

Hmm ... why not have the zipup.sh script rename it README for
tarballs and README.TXT for zips ? Could it get confusing ?
Also, DOS packages were notorious for having odd names, like
read.me, or readme.1st :) I actually once saw a readme.1st
along with a readme.2nd, the latter being a more in-depth
version of the first :)
Another solution is to include both, though it will probably
be a hassle to keep them in sync, unless zipup.sh does that
also.

--
Vincent Penquerc'h