[AD] WIP 3.9.39

I am uploading to sourceforge as i write this.

I tested it under linux, but sadly my windows partition mysteriously died
today so i haven't been able to test the win32/dos distro 100%. however
everything worked fine on friday so unless anyone has been really smart, it
should work just fine. :o) the win32 binary distro will be uploaded later
when i finish the reinstall of win98.

the allegro webpage needs an update. grzegorz is away for the moment and i'm
rather busy these days so i have to leave this huge task for someone else
with cvs access. grzegorz left me some instructions on how to do this but it
was lost in the disappearance of my win32 partition. how convenient. *sigh*

attached is a raw cvs changelog and updated allegro wip release howto for
this release.

--
Sincerely Henrik Stokseth.
E-mail: hstokset@xxxxxxxxxx  Homepage: http://hstokset.n3.net