Fwd: Re: [AD] Alex sprite

This is just to let everyone know the situation with Alex is.

----- Forwarded message from Johan Peitz <d98peitz@xxxxxxxxxx> -----

Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 09:28:14 +0200 (MEST)
From: Johan Peitz <d98peitz@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Alex sprite
To: Peter Wang <tjaden@xxxxxxxxxx>

On Wed, 17 Oct 2001, Peter Wang wrote:

> On 01 Oct 2001, Johan Peitz <d98peitz@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > On Sat, 22 Sep 2001, Peter Wang wrote:
> >
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > Can we use your Alex the Allegator sprite as an icon for Allegro RPM
> > > packages?  (they are a type of installable software package under
> > > Linux, in case you didn't know)  I suppose it would be used under
> > > other platforms as well.
> > Hi Peter,
> >
> > feel free to use alex to these packages.
>
> As you may have seen, Alex is now in the Allegro distribution.  I
> looked at my message to you again, and I didn't actually say this
> would happen, so I hope you're okay with it.
>
> Also, it would probably be easiest for the alex.xpm file to be
> giftware.  I don't know if you had something different in mind.

That is super allright. :) I'd like to keep the rights to the character
himself though (if it's possible and not very difficult). I have plans for
him.:)

/ johan

[ d98peitz@xxxxxxxxxx ] [ http://www.dtek.chalmers.se/~d98peitz ]
[ ICQ: 14672933 ] [ "Sanity calms, but madness is more interesting."  ]

----- End forwarded message -----