Re: [AD] pack_fdopen

> pack_fdopen is similar to fdopen, but it is not able to convert a file
> that has been partially read or written (the file offset must be 0).

Ok, but IMHO pack_fdopen() is a low-level function so it doesn't need to
double-check everything: in particular, _new_mode_is_valid() is rather ugly.
Documenting the limitation in the docs is sufficient I think.

> Last, I've made some code reorganization.

Breaks compilation under Windows: _open() is a libc function (underscored
version of the POSIX open). More generally, underscored functions are
reserved for non static internal functions.

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx