Re: [AD] [AL] Color conversion

Sven Sandberg wrote:
Peter Wang wrote:

Quote:

"Most
of the graphics routines require all their input parameters to be in
the same format (eg. you cannot stretch a 15 bit source bitmap onto a
24 bit destination), but there are four exceptions: blit() can copy

[snip]

Here's a patch that corrects this, since the rotation routines also can
I'll have to put the rotation routines on the GFX_VTABLE too. Hopefully, there isn't a stub like in blit() that does color covnersion.

--
- Robert J Ohannessian
"Microsoft code is probably O(n^20)" (my CS prof)