Re: [AD] Allegro 3.9.37 CVS ?

People, a round of applause for Henrik please.  *clap clap*

----- Forwarded message from Henrik Stokseth <hstokset@xxxxxxxxxx> -----

Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 14:33:20 -0700
From: "Henrik Stokseth" <hstokset@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [AD] Allegro 3.9.37 CVS ?
To: "Peter Wang" <tjaden@xxxxxxxxxx>

Peter Wang <tjaden@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Might as well add that I think another WIP is overdue.  I won't be
> making it though.

Does that mean a voluntair is needed? I could do it but then you other
developers should help testing the builds to make sure there are no
showstopper bugs. I can do some testing on the djgpp, mingw and cygwin
builds myself...

----- End forwarded message -----

If it's necessary, I can test compiles under BeOS and QNX, and of
course Linux.

Henrik: I'll give you release permissions as soon as you want them,
if you haven't got them already.

--
tjaden@xxxxxxxxxx - http://www.alphalink.com.au/~tjaden/
BURSPLOOT (BER sploot), v.  To position one's thumb at the end of a garden