RE: [AL] Windows Mouse bug

The latest. I just tried it in an example and got the same results. I did
set a custom pointer in my program. However, I just found out how to
reproduce my problem...

1) Open up ex3d.c
2) Add this at the start of main():
    BITMAP * my_mouse;
3) Change the initial set_gfx_mode so that it has 800x600 resolution
4) Add this after set_gfx_mode:
    my_mouse=load_bitmap("c:\\windows\\circles.bmp",NULL);
    set_mouse_sprite(my_mouse);

And, there's the problem!