[AD] Resetting graphics mode

When you do a set_gfx_mode(), it records the previous graphics mode and
switches back to this when allegro_exit() is called. However, this causes a
problem with one of my applications. I have created an MP3 player that runs
under the GEM GUI (see www.owenrudge.co.uk/GEM/). GEMP3 switches from VGA
640x480x16 colours (with GEM's drivers) to text mode, then 640x480x256
colours with Allegro. However, when Allegro shuts down, it switches back
from the GEM mode to text mode. If I don't switch to text mode earlier on,
Allegro makes a mess of the graphics mode as well. Would it be possible to
add some sort of no_switch_graphics_mode variable that you can set to TRUE
to stop switching back to the original graphics mode during shutdown?

Owen Rudge
http://www.owenrudge.co.uk/

MSN Messenger: orudge@xxxxxxxxxx
ICQ: 125455765