Re: [AD] Proposal for new Allegro interface

>Crazy Man Smith Lights Another Bulb!

:-)

>wrap-fu.S
>    import al_func_name
>    export func_name
>func_name equ al_func_name
>
>Would defines done in an asm file be immune to compiler optimisation?
>The only trouble is I don't think gas has any macro ability to handle
>clear() although MASM almost certainly has.
>
>I just had this idea ten minutes ago, sorry for not trying it out first.

Potentially a solution. Please try it out and let us know! However, also
see my other post in reply to Sven, because I think I now have a
complete solution (just waiting for a few replies and some clarification
on MSVC).

Bye for now,
--
Laurence Withers, lwithers@xxxxxxxxxx