[AD] Important announcement. (must read)

I have updated the changelog and the thanks files.

The following files can be found on: http://hjem.cybercity.no/~nre1842/
(append file name after url)
thanks.diff - updates on the thanks file.
cvslog-20010910.txt - a log of all commits since the last WIP release.
changelog-20010910.txt - the added entrys in the changelog.

Everything besides what occured to me like small fixes are mentioned in the
changelog and the thanks file are updated mainly with new contributions.
If you see anything that should be added or removed please let me know ASAP.

--

The Allegro CVS is now in feature-freeze and will be so until WIP 3.9.38 is
released. (scheduled for release later this week, minimum 3 days)

I have to admit I'm a little anxious. Hope everything goes smoothly. :o)

--
Sincerely Henrik Stokseth.
E-mail: hstokset@xxxxxxxxxx  Homepage: http://hstokset.n3.net