Re: [AD] fix.bat

>> Peter, what version of CVS are you using? I am running CVS 1.11 on
>> Linux, saving to an ext2 partition.
>
>CVS 1.11 on Linux, saving to reiserfs partition.

My mistake: my editor (Programmer's File Editor) said that the file was
in unix format, but after looking at the file in a hex viewer, it is
clearly in DOS format (0D0A).

So it seems that CVS 1.10.7 and 1.11 on Linux work, but that CVS 1.11 on
Windows doesn't (at least, not in all cases). Is there a development
site for the Windows CVS client, or does it come from the same source
tree? I ask because we should try and investigate this more thoroughly;
it may be a bug in CVS.

Bye for now,
--
Laurence Withers, lwithers@xxxxxxxxxx