Re: [AD] C/Asm integration (was [AD] Improvement on alphablending...)

George Foot wrote:
There are basically two ways around this -- either we set our
segment limit to -1, which means disabled, or we ask DPMI for
another selector we can use to access the memory we want.  (Or
for the VGA memory at 0xa0000 we can use the DOS selector, which
djgpp already obtains.)

So uhm, what do I do to make the C line blender code work with the assembler primitives?

--
- Robert J Ohannessian
"Microsoft code is probably O(n^20)" (my CS prof)