[AD] BeOS shared ilbrary support

I just modified the makefile.be to support Allegro as a shared
library. I copied the windows behaviour, i.e. to get a static
library under BeOS, you need to define STATICLINK now. (I don't
have experience with aoutconf, so I didn't know what I had to
add so it would work with that.) I tested the examples and test
program and everything seems to work, and the examples
directory takes much less space now :) There is one possible
problem: The shared library does not use PIC code. I have no
idea why that means, but might it cause any problems?

--
Elias Pschernig