[AD] [TODO or what?] svgalib - modex

I think that the SVGALib need the Mode-X support. I use the 2nd version
of this library and I can't use Mode-Xs (specialy 320x240x8) in a console
with a normal user (with root all work fine, but this don't need (and don't
use) the SVGALib for Mode-X).

I saw the `allegro/src/linux/svgalib.c' file, and found something like this:

  if (info->flags & IS_MODEX) { skip this mode }

Anyway, I try to modify somethings here, but my skills in this
area are very null (I am on Linux one or two months ago), so,
if someone know how make this...

--
David A. Capello
dacap@xxxxxxxxxx

PS: this message will be destroyed in five errors more...