[AD] Should fbcon be as a dynamic module?

Hi.

Aparently fbcon support is built into each allegro binary and is not much
of a problem because it depends on the kernel supporting fb. However, I
remember George said that precisely this dependency on a specific kernel
could be an issue if a binary is run under another kernel version.

Putting the fb in a module is (quite cool and) not a problem, so here's a
possible patch. I don't master autoconf and friends, but I did my best to
fill in all the gaps, it works for me.

PD: Wouldn't it be good to have pthreads as a configure --enable option?
Debugging threaded applications can sometimes be a problem, and binaries
don't core.

--
 Grzegorz Adam Hankiewicz   gradha@xxxxxxxxxx   http://gradha.infierno.org