Re: [AD] src/gui.c hotkey and hidden widgets patch

On 30 Jul 2001, Vincent Penquerc'h <vincent@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> rm src/gui.c src/guiproc.c
> mkdir src/gui
> vi src/gui/guimngr.c

Would love to :-)

> Peter, have you mentionned a project for allowing more in depth
> GUI stuff ?

We are attempting to make a few Allegro GUI addons compatible with
each other, and then to minimise the overlap in functionality.  At
least, that's my view of it.  The mailing list is here:

  http://www.geocrawler.com/redir-sf.php3?list=alleg-guibrella

There is also an archive so you can see what we've been scheming.

It's not about replacing Allegro's GUI system, though, so get that
thought out of your mind.  Even if it is tempting...

--
EQUATT (E kwat), n.  The pastime of trying to balance the light switch in
the exact middle of the wall plate, so that the light is half on, half