[AD] prefixing

Hi All,
I'm sure this is an unnecessary remark, but I make it anyway just to be sure,
If  the prefixing is done one way or another (which is a smart thing imho)
please remember to make the prefix *short*. I.E.
make it al_ and not allegro_, for example.

If the idea is that in future projects you'd use the prefixed
functions , with a compatability header file for the old names,
then you don't want to type that long prefix all the time.

--
Martijn Versteegh