[AD] More BeOS features/fixes

I've just added triple buffering support, though it seems to work only with
certain video cards and specific color depths... and I've not yet found a way
to detect if it is supported each time.

Also, some fixes have been applied: audiostream output doesn't feature some
"clicks" anymore and it should now work nicely on SMP machines (for this I'm
still waiting confirmation from a person).

About this last fix, I've modified src/stream.c a bit, but the change
shouldn't affect existing sound drivers. Please look over it!

--
Angelo Mottola
a.mottola@xxxxxxxxxx