[AD] [WIN] mouse acceleration patch

According to some user feedback as well as my personal taste ;-) it turns
out that the current acceleration scheme for the mouse is not very well
suited to low res modes: the mouse moves too fast in modes smaller than
640x480.

Therefore I think it's time to test Henrik's idea of scaling up the
acceleration factor according to the screen size.

The attached patch I just commited implements this scheme and also
simplifies the user settings: only the base acceleration factor (before the
scaling calculation) is customizable and setting it to 0 disables mouse
acceleration.

---
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx