Re: [AD] I've made a modification to the set_gfx_mode function

> Does anyone have thoughts on this, either way?  The only problem I
> have with it is that it makes `set_gfx_mode' even more convoluted
> (that monster becomes 334 lines).

I think Evert's point of view is rather sensible: each GFX_AUTODETECT* mode
is meant to have its own gfx_card entry. Since the default modes are
(generally) fullscreen in Allegro, GFX_AUTODETECT and
GFX_AUTODETECT_FULLSCREEN can share the same entry, but we need one for
GFX_AUTODETECT_WINDOWED.