[AD] Resource script for Windows DLL

I've created a resource file for the Windows DLL. However, I haven't quite
figured out exactly what to modify in the makefile to link it in to the
library. I've attached the RC file, which should go in src/win. To generate
a RES file, use the following command:

$(WINDRES) -O coff -o $(OBJ_DIR)/allegro.res -i src/win/allegro.rc

Then $(OBJ_DIR)/allegro.res needs to be added to the object list to be
linked in.

Sorry I couldn't modify the makefile, but I couldn't figure it out.

Owen Rudge
http://www.owenrudge.co.uk/
http://www.gamearchive.uk.tt/