Re: [AD] About get_config_text and it's actual problems

On Tue, 10 Jul 2001, Peter Wang wrote:
> > Therefore, unless someone shows a simple way to switch languages at run
> > time, I would like to propose the following patch, which just makes
> > _load_config_text public as reload_config_texts.
>
> I agree to this, and other people don't seem to care :-)
> You have write access, don't you?

I guess I have, but I've never used it before. IIRC I got the sourceforge
account to be able to access/mantain the sourceforge web page, which
anyway is now unable to be updated through the actual ftp scripts since
they have cut ftp outgoing connections, the only way to upload files now
is with scp to a user account and move that to the web directory.

I will see if I can get write access (see next post)...

--
 Grzegorz Adam Hankiewicz   gradha@xxxxxxxxxx   http://gradha.infierno.org