[AD] Silly little questions

Hi.

I wanted to run allegro's setup and found out that keyboard.dat and
language.dat are no more (whatever that expression means :). Shouldn't be
there some rule in the makefile to build them or is it just so because
they will be built manually for the final release only?

Another thing, with the recent config routines patches my game has stopped
showing properly the get_config_text localized texts, and it only displays
the strings being passed to them. Oh... to late for me to continue playing
with the computer. Sorry, I will elaborate a correct bug report tomorrow.

Zzzzleep wellzzzzz :-)

--
 Grzegorz Adam Hankiewicz   gradha@xxxxxxxxxx   http://gradha.infierno.org