Re: [AD] src/gui.c hotkey and hidden widgets patch

> Hi,
>
> Allegro does not send hotkeys to hidden widgets, which seems
> a bit odd, especially as it does not do it for disabled
> widgets too. It could break some existing code, but I think
> the probability is rather low. And the behavior seems a bit
> broken anyway :)

Hmm, imho we should make disabled widgets to not receive it too

for example, Windows (yeah, yeah, microsoft sucks and all that, i know, but
it
has a better gui system than allegro... probably :) if you have an
accelerator (key, or
combination of keys) assigned to a command (menu, button, etc) and that
command
is either disabled and/or hidden, that accelerator doesn't get send to its
proper
command

That way if you press Ctrl+A, and that is pointed to the command "Select
All", but "Select All" is not enabled or visible, it doesn't get executed