Re: [AD] Resource script for Windows DLL

> Just noticed a small problem in the dllres.rc file - all strings need to
> have \0 after them. This is the last update - I promise! :-)

Um, did I say "This is the last update"? I meant "This next update is the
last update". :-)

Very small thing, didn't notice it until now, when I tried to do the
Properties command on the DLL. Replace VS_VERSION_INFO with 1 and all will
be fine.

Now this _really_ is the *FINAL* update.

Owen Rudge
http://www.owenrudge.co.uk/
http://www.gamearchive.uk.tt/