[AD] The Allegro FAQ has been satanized!!!

Hi.

Sorry for the strange subject :) While updating the spanish
translated documentation of Allegro, I noticed that doing a diff of
faq._tx from march to july, the whole file is patched. However, only a
few lines have really changed.

With vi in hand I discovered that somebody must have commited it to the
repository after saving the file with a dos lf/cr editor or whatever
that's called. All lines have that weird ^M ending character.

I want to bring this to attention since doing such changes to files
defeats the purpose of patches, and the whole documentation/source should
be in one single file format. After all that's what the fix* scripts where
for, to translate the cvs files to whatever platform the user desires.

--
 Grzegorz Adam Hankiewicz   gradha@xxxxxxxxxx   http://gradha.infierno.org