Re: [AD] WIP time?

> Ok, I think we're now ready.
> Last thing: what of my exunicod example ? Grzegorz and Laurence seem to be
> for including it, and you ?

I'd say include it.

Though the font datafile can use some more work at a later stage,
it contains a lot of squares (the ones ttf2pcx produces when it doesn't understand
a charcter). It would be nice to get the actual characters in those places, so the font
is more complete, or if that's impossible we might remove the ranges of squares
to make the datafile smaller.

A good unicode font would come in very handy if you actually want to use the
unicode stuff anyway.

--
Martijn Versteegh