Re: [AD] updated os detection for DOS port.

>note: the patch to rewrite a check in the exdodgy example showed me that
>there might be a use for an os_multitasking flag... if nobody has something
>against that i'm going to implement it.

Could you put it as a flag in the `os_type' variable, so that you can
check like this:

 if(os_type & OSTYPE_MULTITASK) { }

This would have the advantage of not introducing another variable. Since
you are supposed to check `os_type' by using #defines anyway, I can't
see this being a problem if changed.

Bye for now,
--
Laurence Withers, lwithers@xxxxxxxxxx