[AD] config routines bug

I think I've found a serious bug in the config routines: according to the
docs "the section name may be set to NULL to accept variables from any part
of the file".

It turns out that the current behaviour seems to be rather "if the section
name is set to NULL, only variables outside all sections (i.e at the top of
the file) will be accepted".

This is a little dangerous: try to put a little [a] at the beginning of
allegro.cfg and you will see all your settings (except sound) cancelled.

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx