RE: [AD] Windowed drivers color conversion

> priority to threads using pthreads? And how to give CPU time
> away? I've used
> sched_yield() but that doesn't seem to help as the CPU meter is
> still always
> set to 100%...

On Linux it does not seem to do much too. Looking for info on internet,
i've found that there were a number of issues with it, and I couldn't
find what was wrong, so I gave up.
The other alternative is select.
As a side note, I think it's normal that the CPU goes back to 100% if
you yield but have a busy loop (eg not waiting on input, etc). This
tricked me when i first did it: the processor will find only the yielding
process on top of the scheduler stack, and will give it control back,
effectively running it 100% of the time.

--
Lyrian