[AD] Windowed drivers color conversion

I just uploaded to CVS a new QNX update including a mouse driver, the start
of a windowed gfx driver and various fixes.
The port is getting more stable, and now I can run all the library programs
and examples...
Now I'm about to add color conversion support to the new QNX windowed gfx
driver; the X and BeOS windowed drivers use a buffered technique and update
the real display on a line basis. They use a blitter function that's choosen
at startup time (and can change on BeOS as there you can change desktop
color depth while running your programs) to do the color conversion for a
line in the buffer (using the color depth specified in the program) to
display it on the screen. Correct me if I'm wrong.
This color conversion system takes a lot of code in both bgfxapi.cpp and
xwin.c; as I'd need almost the same thing also for QNX, I was wondering if
we could place it on a separated file, say "src/colconv.c", and make an
unique API for windowed drivers color conversion...
If you agree, I can start working on this.

--
Angelo Mottola
a.mottola@xxxxxxxxxx