RE: [AD] 3 patches regarding unicode and buffer overfows (mostly)

> AFAICS there is still a limitiation on 80 characters
> in many filenames, shouldn't this be FILENAME_MAX?
> This macro is ansi, so it is safe to use, and I think
> dos is the only platform that has 80 characters as the
> limit. Anyway, great work in spotting all these bugs,
> this must have been really laborious!

I thought so, or MAX_PATH or something along those lines.
But an info file from libc says that GNU systems don't have a
hard limit on file name size, so such a macro would only be a
"hint" or a reasonnable size to use, not a real max. So ...

--
Lyrian