To the point pleaaaase(Re: [AD] pthread event handling)

For once I tresspass my own rule, and post something to this list,
which doesn't really belong here. But...

Some people (like me) have slow/expensive internet connections
( for example I'm connected over a mobile phone).
The normal AD and AGP lists are way too much ofcourse, but I'd like
to keep reading this list to stay in tough with the latest developments.

So coul you all pleaase pretty please keep it a bit more to the point
and in any case send jokes/chitchat/personal stuff presonally,
and not to the list.

> BTW, I'm receiving a few MB of mail each day, so 22k is nothing :-)

That's not the way you think when you have a 900 bytes/sec connection which
costs 50 dutch cents (about 25 eurocent) per minute.

--
Martijn Versteegh