[AD] Overriding GUI menu look

Attached is a proposed patch to allow overriding the look of the GUI
menu (overriding MSG_DRAW for d_menu_proc is not enough; there are
lots of internal things which I don't want to move out of gui.c).

I tried to keep the changes to a minimum, but that means the size of
the menu is still automatically calculated, which limits the styles
you can use (or makes the menu look cramped).  Oh well.

Any objections?

--
tjaden@xxxxxxxxxx - http://www.alphalink.com.au/~tjaden/
ERDU (UHR dew), n.  The leftover accumulation of rubber particles after