Re: [AD] About Elias' bug

> There are only two colors in the source color space that we must take
> care of: the transparency color (color 1) and the color which will
> give the transparency color in the destination color space (color 2).
> So the first pass would 'prepare' the bitmap by changing color 1 into
> color 2 and color 2 into any distinct color in the neighborhood. The
> second pass would be the raw blit().

I thought some more about a prepare_transparency() function - and
realized I can't just change the source bitmap from the blit() call. But
creating a temporary copy of the source bitmap, effectively is the same
as creating a mask..
The only difference between a prepare and a mask method would be, I
don't have to blit the temporary bitmap to the destination bitmap after
the conversion blit.

As a result, I'm not sure anymore about the speed gain with a prepare
function.

Elias