Re: [AD] Windows binary compatibility

> > "The ordinal 1331 could not be located in the dynamic link library
> > all3937.dll"
>
> Oh My God ! (TM) Looks like I was totally wrong (and Shawn right).
> At least we are now sure: MSVC links purely by symbol number, we need a
> compiler-independent export file and maintaining dll binary compatibility
> will be a pain.
It has been a long time, but I seem to recall from a programming
job I had where we used MSVC that this was something you could
choose with compiletime flags, where loading by index was the default
because it was faster. But maybe I'm wrong and we just *wanted* it to be
that way back then ;-)

--
Martijn Versteegh