[AD] Back with some news

Hi to all

I've finally had some free time to code a little more on Allegro, despite of my pending exams. I noticed my old menu auto-opening patch was applied and actually fixed; I appreciate it, thanks! On with what I've achieved this time: the QNX events synchronization problem has gone! That was the major stopper from making QNX Allegro fully working as the other ports... Now all runs smoothly in both windowed and fullscreen mode; sadly display switching still doesn't work in fullscreen, but you can live without it for now. Video bitmaps are also not yet implemented.

I'd be grateful if anyone could show me some support by testing the lib; the latest working version is on CVS as usual...

Another issue is QNX makefile: it would be cool to have a configure script like under Unix, allowing to build static and shared library versions. Unfortunately I have *zero* experience with autoconf and that stuff, so it would be great if someone with experience on those could help the port to grow.

--
Angelo