[AD] [WIN] midi patch

Here's the final version of Javier's MIDI patch. It:

- fixes the global volume bug that I previously introduced (through an
oversight, I swear ;-),

- revamps the Windows midi drivers list: now MIDI_WIN32(0) is the actual
first MIDI device and the MIDI mapper (sort of a soft link selected through
the Windows panel) is dubbed MIDI_WIN32MAPPER,

- corrects what we think is a little inconsistency in miditest: throughout
the docs and in digitest, both global MIDI and DIGI volumes range from 0 to
255. Miditest doesn't directly change the global volume via set_volume() but
rather modifies the volume of each individual MIDI note. Now this midi
volume ranges only from 0 to 127, so that half of the "normal" range is
lost. Same story for the pan. The patch simply adds a scale factor.

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx