Re: [AD] "New example to test P3D scene rendering"

David A. Capello <davidcapello@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Here it's the example for the 3d scene render routines, based
> in the `exzbuf.c' example.

No offence, but it looks too much like `exzbuf.c' ;-)
If someone does not write a different one I will commit it.

Also, I noticed you are allocating and deallocating memory before
and after each frame.  I don't think that's a good idea.

> And another thing, why "scene_end" it is in `scene3d.c' like
> global function while in `allegro.h' neither he/she appears?

Bertand, is there a good reason for "scene_start(NULL, 0, 0)"?  It's
really ugly.  I'd like to just move the memory deallocation part
into `scene_end'.

--
tjaden@xxxxxxxxxx - http://www.psynet.net/tjaden/
HEMPANNANT (HEM pan ent), n.  Any coattail, cuff, or dress hem dangling