Re: [AD] [WIN] mini allegro bug

> I just found out that when you are using an application that's not using
the
> mouse
> (install_mouse not called), the standard windows mouse arrow will be
> shown up (in windowed and fullscreen modes) until it's moves, that's the
> only way to make it dissappear. And it's a little annoying =)

Err, i mean, i know that in windowed mode if the mouse is not installed,
the mouse being shown up is right, i meant it's annoying in full screen
modes.
Also i noticed this also happens in the demo, when i select windowed mode
(even though the mouse is installed)

iow:
1) it's annoying when the mouse IS NOT installed and is shown until it moves
when
in fullscreen mode
2) it's annoying when the mouse IS installed before a windowed mode is set
and the mouse is shown until it moves