[AD] [WIN] minor changes related to AllegroGL

I'm going to post a patch to the AllegroGL mailing list in order to cut off
all the Windows specific hooks into Allegro internals. After this patch is
applied, the only remaining hooks will be hooks into the platform
independant code (namely the font subsystem).

I've attached a patch that makes minor modifications to the window
management code, so that the two libraries will be in sync.

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx