Re: [AD] [WIN] minor bug in dibsound

Eric Botcazou wrote:

> I made a little mistake in the dibsound example.
> The fix is attached.
>
> Btw, Peter, what about releasing the 3.9.36 version on May 1st ? (this time
> without any prank :-)

that would be nice ;)

In fact, sence were on the subject of WIP releases
I think WIPs should be released more often, I mean the WIP's
are supposed to let other people try out the (semi) bleeding
edge and give bug reports right? People might argue CVS but
sometimes that is too on the bleeding edge, expecially when
someone (person will remain nameless) changes something that
breaks allegro. ;)

--
"Computer programmers don't byte, they nybble a bit."
Thomas Fjellstrom