RE: [AD] Desktop resolution

> All these features are of course already planned for Allegro 5.0
> (code-named Allegrozilla), so be patient ;-)

ouch :P

> Well, my proposition comes from a request on the Allegro list. I
> agree it's
> not an essential function. So what to do ?

since we now have desktop_color_depth, it makes sense to have desktop_size,
though the benefit of knowing the color depth is stronger (speed issues),
but i was just saying that one of allegro's goals was to avoid bloat
from stuff which did not belong to it in the first place (and i fell
in that trap too).

--
Lyrian