Re: [AD] Cross make depend. (was: mingw sed fix)

On Thursday 12 April 2001 14:36, you wrote:

> A patch is attached which takes care of the cross make depend stuff.
> All builds has been updated and the zipup script has been changed.
> Changes can also be found in CVS.

*grunt* the patch had some bummers. i've just fixed them and updated the
repository. one thing you should be aware of now is that you _have to_ use
mingw32 sed to run make depend for that build. i've put a link in the readme.

--
Sincerely Henrik Stokseth.
E-mail: hstokset@xxxxxxxxxx  Homepage: http://hstokset.n3.net