[AD] The New Allegro dosn't support GDI

The New Allegro WIP doesn't support GFX_GDI. My program uses that, and now my program doesn't work anymore. GFX_DIRECTX_WIN doesn't work properly on my computer. It won't update properly. Anyway, it has no support whatsoever for GFX_GDI anymore and now my program is very angry that it cannot be released simply because of a bug in Allegro. Some one muyst do something about this hideous and gruesome problem that will so deeply affect the world.