Re: [AD] CVS version increase

Stepan Roh wrote:

> In case that 3.9.35 WIP is real (very funny Peter :-) ) which probably is
> because it's tagged in CVS, CVS version should be increased to 3.9.36.

Speaking of versions, could we use the Linux Kernel scheme for version
numbers? Something like odd = CVS, even = WIP releases?
This would cut down on the DLL linking problems (when you have multiple
versions of 3.9.34 for example). That is, unless someone proposes to add
version information (and checking) in the DLL.

--
- Robert J Ohannessian

"Microsoft code is probably O(n^20)" (My CS teacher)