Re: [AD] Desktop resolution

On Fri, 13 Apr 2001 m.versteegh@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> > Easy argument: it's on the todo list.
> > Yet easier counter-argument: yes, but you (i.e I) added it :-)
> >
> It would be very useful on linux framebuffer modes (vesafb), which are fullscreen,
> but with a fixed resolution.

You already have GFX_SAFE behaviour, which is safer, because with fb you
can be using a specific resolution but in a color depth not supported by
Allegro, so maybe the values returned by those functions don't apply to
any of the Allegro supported color depths.

 Grzegorz Adam Hankiewicz   gradha@xxxxxxxxxx   http://gradha.infierno.org