[AD] New web page in alpha stage

Hi.

As announced previously, here's an alpha of what Allegro's web page could
look like: http://leo.worldonline.es/jerzegor/allegro/.

Don't mind only half pages are done or something is broken, consider it's
outlook, functionality (well, not much but..), and more importantly if you
wouldn't mind changing the actual design for this one.

My prevision is to finish it all and publish a link on the Allegro mailing
list for people to vote (maybe Matthew Leverton could set up this on
allegro.cc), an replace the actual pages only when everybody is mostly
satisfied with the new version and I have figured out how to make it
available through cvs to web maintainers.

 Grzegorz Adam Hankiewicz   gradha@xxxxxxxxxx   http://gradha.infierno.org